Version 0.1.0 released
Still focused on UI improvements, but incorporating some major changes in the world model, procgen and some crafting.
- Add tree variations
- Add intro screen
- Sleep comfortably in bed and bedroll.
- Don't faint when fully fatigued, but unable to work.
- Add food that recovers fatigue and health
- Remove "safe to sleep" places (for now)
- Multiply stamina consumption when hungry
- Allow chopping down world objects (doors, walls)
- Prevent dropping items in solid tiles.
- Add jumpable world objects, walkable only for the player. Apply for Wooden Gate.
- Remove PEX for now until the economy is implemented.
- Add error beep
- Created crossfade for normal time of day change. (gecko)
- Position newborn animals correctly.
- Make newborns immortal.
- Prevent adding trees to flooring tiles and solid places.
- Add prizes to stations including Bedroll.
- Prevent animals from being generated inside fenced areas.
- It works but is not very optimal. It will be reworked next version.
- Add map border (unbreakable mountain)
User Interface - Display
- Display the item icon on the list.
User Interface - Input
- Restore explicit farming mode and shift to turn.
- Remove auto-mine.
- Auto-equip tool when bumping into stone or tree.
- Confirm prompts with Ctrl, Space or Enter.
- Remove vi keys movement.
- Execute all actions on key up instead of keydown (only movement on keydown)
- Remap keys to enable clean WADXpad movement
- Add flooring layer to level
- Model doors as transformable items instead of cells.
- Bridges that you can cross.
- Wooden floor, Wood walkway, Stone road
- Wooden wall
- Add pathfinding infrastructure
- Still not used for AI.
- Craft "flooring" instead of map cells.
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.