Emerald Woods - Rafts fix (0.2.10)
We had some players dive into the latest version and they quickly found some small but noisy bugs, so here’s a bugfix version! You can get it for free at itch.io
Here’s the changelog
- Fix bed recipe: Set to place in the world instead of carrying
- Fix raft recipes: Set to build on water instead of carrying.
- Improvement: Try to place items in front when crafting and the resulting item is too heavy (instead of failing crafting)
- Fix: Use materials around the player to build heavy stuff, which is required when crafting items that require more materials than the player can carry.
- Fix: Row using a paddle (new craftable) while standing on a floating vehicle (new world object type).
- Fix: Prevent axing or breaking items that have a stacked item
- Fix: The “Building” achievable is displayed even after completing it.
- Fix: Transformed cells like doors and gates are re-opened after loading the game.
- Fix: Correct sickness hours based on gravity and vitality (had a wrong scale in minutes instead of hours)
- Fix: Change capture animals’ achievement to only include small ones that can currently be captured.
- Fix: Flooring examine description doesn’t include the name of the tile
- Fix: Item examine description displays undefined.
Emerald Woods 0.2.10 for Windows 103 MB
Jan 30, 2023
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.